Are your kids up for the challenge? The Arctic Chatter Challenge works on a variety of expressive and receptive language skills, all with a cute and colorful arctic theme!
This PDF downloadable file includes the following pages/activities*:
- Descriptive Snowflakes
- What Could I Be?
- Yes/No Questions
- What Does Not Belong?
- Who Questions
- What Questions
- Where Questions
- When Questions
- Why Questions
- Open-Ended Scene 1
- Open-Ended Scene 2
- Chilly Challenge Board Game
- Would You Rather?
- Basic Concepts
- Following Directions - simple scene
- Following Directions - simple questions
- Following Directions - complex scene
- Following Directions - complex questions
*Please note that this is a DOWNLOADABLE PDF that will be available for immediate download after purchase. No physical products will be sent to you. The colored boxes and erasers shown in the product images are sold separately.
- Store your Chatter Challenges in rainbow photo boxes.
- Punch a hole in the top left corner and keep all pages together with a binder ring.
- Use fun manipulatives to get your kids excited about completing activities
- Laminate cards to use them over and over again!
- Purchase matching themed erasers by clicking here!